- 16,184 Posts
How to resize photos on your iPhone, no computer needed!
If you use your iPhone as your go-to camera, you've undoubtedly come across photos that you want to print out and frame. The number one question I get from family and friends is how to make sure it'll fit into a given frame, whether it be 4x6, square, and so on. As it happens, you can size photos accordingly right inside the Photos app so they're frame ready, no computer needed. Here's how:
Full story from the iMore Blog...
- 02-09-2014, 12:41 PM #2
- 02-09-2014, 12:43 PM #3
- By Richard Clarke in forum Jailbreaking, Unlocking, Hacks, Themes & ModsReplies: 3Last Post: 02-11-2014, 08:53 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 7Last Post: 02-09-2014, 07:31 PM
- By Gordon7x in forum iPhone Apps & GamesReplies: 2Last Post: 02-09-2014, 07:26 PM
- By johnny football hero in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 3Last Post: 02-09-2014, 11:13 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 02-09-2014, 09:08 AM