- 16,183 Posts
Would you trade a gold iPhone 5s for a month of housework? If so, you're not alone...
For as long as Apple has been selling iPhones, people have been scalping them. What makes this particular story interesting is that it's not simply buying in one place and selling higher in another. This is buying and using as pseudo-currency or barter for goods and services. In other words, iPhone-as-money. Vernon Silver, Businessweek:
Full story from the iMore Blog...
- By Oviraptor in forum iPhone 5sReplies: 14Last Post: 02-13-2014, 07:02 AM
- By Ron1697 in forum iPhone 5sReplies: 15Last Post: 02-11-2014, 03:50 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 6Last Post: 02-09-2014, 09:27 AM
- By James Wright9 in forum Jailbreaking, Unlocking, Hacks, Themes & ModsReplies: 1Last Post: 02-08-2014, 04:46 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 02-08-2014, 02:00 PM