- 16,185 Posts
Ask iMore: What's the best way to share lists between iPhone and Android?
Shopping lists and reminders are easily shared between iPhones with the stock Reminders app. That means adding something to a shopping list on one iPhone automatically updates it on the other person's. While this is a great option if both parties use iPhones, what if one of them uses Android? That's exactly the question one reader asked us. He currently uses an iPhone while his wife is sporting an Android. They want to be able to share lists and notes with one another but aren't quite sure what the best solution is. Luckily, there are some awesome third party apps that are available for both iPhone and Android that do just that. Here are my suggestions...
Full story from the iMore Blog...
- By Oviraptor in forum iPhone 5sReplies: 14Last Post: 02-13-2014, 07:02 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 02-08-2014, 10:39 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 02-08-2014, 11:40 AM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 02-08-2014, 10:20 AM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 02-08-2014, 09:40 AM