Why Apple is buying back stock faster than promised
Tim Cook revealed today in an interview with the Wall Street Journal that Apple had purchased $14 billion of its own stock in the last two weeks. This brings the total buyback to over $40 billion. You might recall that back in April of 2013 [Apple](http://www.apple.com/pr/library/2013...-Program.html] announced its plan to return $100 billion to shareholders by the end of 2015 including a $60 billion stock buyback. So here we are in early 2014, only 10 months later, and Apple has completed two thirds of its buyback. This is not the sign of a company lacking confidence in its future. Why?
Full story from the iMore Blog...
- By Travis F in forum Jailbreaking, Unlocking, Hacks, Themes & ModsReplies: 1Last Post: 02-08-2014, 08:24 AM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 02-06-2014, 10:30 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 3Last Post: 02-06-2014, 09:04 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 02-06-2014, 02:50 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 02-06-2014, 12:00 PM