- 16,237 Posts
Samsung tells Olympians to cover their Apple logos during opening ceremony
As part of giving free devices to athletes, Samsung is insisting that no Apple logos appear during the opening ceremonies of the 2014 Winter Olympics. A sponsor for the games, Samsung gave athletes Galaxy Note 3 smartphones in their gift bags, with the condition that, even if they used an Apple device, the logo could not be displayed during the opening ceremonies.
Full story from the iMore Blog...
- By jbg7474 in forum iPhone Apps & GamesReplies: 30Last Post: 03-14-2014, 07:16 AM
- By MB64 in forum iPhone 4Replies: 4Last Post: 02-06-2014, 06:45 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 02-06-2014, 11:30 AM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 02-06-2014, 10:10 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 02-06-2014, 09:28 AM