- 16,208 Posts
iPhone 6 and iWatch: Can Apple really revolutionize health ... and when?
While I take much of what's been written about a so-called "iWatch" with a grain of salt, one thing's clear: Apple's expended a fair amount of effort grabbing experts in medical and sensor fields this past year, meeting with federal regulators and more, so they're clearly up to something. Rather than speculating on what specific product they're working on, I'm more interested in whether Apple can revolutionize health the same way they've revolutionized other businesses.
In short, I think they have an uphill battle.
Full story from the iMore Blog...
- By DoeZ in forum iOS 7Replies: 9Last Post: 10-09-2016, 02:34 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 21Last Post: 04-30-2014, 05:16 PM
- By DoeZ in forum iPhone Apps & GamesReplies: 45Last Post: 03-08-2014, 02:35 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 3Last Post: 02-03-2014, 01:12 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 02-03-2014, 10:30 AM