Could a T-Mobile/Sprint merger threaten Verizon and AT&T?

iMore.com

Administrator
Nov 15, 2013
Visit site

T-Mobile US CEO John Legere has said that a possible merger with Sprint may offer substantial competition to the wireless "duopoly" of Verizon and AT&T. A merger between the two carriers may soon be a reality, if SoftBank, the Japanese carrier that now owns Sprint, successfully purchases T-Mobile US.

Full story from the iMore Blog...

serglb

Dec 8, 2013
Visit site
I just hope it doesn't interfere with the unlimited (T-mobile)...

Sent from my Gold iPhone 5S using Tapatalk

Speedygi

Mar 31, 2012
Visit site
Given that Verizon and AT&T just posted increases in their subscriber base from last year, I must say this merger won't likely cause a dent in the two giants' ongoing success.

Jan 20, 2014
Visit site
I just feel this merger will be a mess. Sprint has been making bad decisions as of late. I just don't want to lose unlimited, nor see a massive price hike. I just hope they'll honor grandfathered plans. The unlimited already went up $10...

They'd have to really work together to get anywhere near the success of the big two.

?Sent from a larger than life device. Using Tapatalk?

serglb

Dec 8, 2013
Visit site
I just feel this merger will be a mess. Sprint has been making bad decisions as of late. I just don't want to lose unlimited, nor see a massive price hike. I just hope they'll honor grandfathered plans. The unlimited already went up $10...

They'd have to really work together to get anywhere near the success of the big two.

My thoughts exactly 😂 I'm totally worried about the unlimited :\.

Sent from my Gold iPhone 5S using Tapatalk

Peligro911

Jun 1, 2011
Visit site
That was Verizon. I was using Alltel at the time. Man they really took over. Started sending us 3+ messages a day.

My family in South Dakota had alltel and they pushed them to att I'm sure it was service related Verizon didn't have towers lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MadisonOlsen