- 16,233 Posts
Lenovo's goal to "surpass" Apple, Samsung with Motorola deal
enovo successfully stewarded the ThinkPad brand after it acquired the laptop business from IBM. Now it plans to do the same with Motorola smartphones, following its acquisition of Motorola Mobility from Google in a deal valued at $2.91 billion. That's the word from Yuanqing Yang, Lenovo's CEO, in an interview posted by Fortune.
Full story from the iMore Blog...
- By Kashan Osama in forum iOS 7Replies: 2Last Post: 02-02-2014, 02:13 AM
- By rose_lyn69 in forum iPhone Apps & GamesReplies: 4Last Post: 02-01-2014, 11:42 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 3Last Post: 02-01-2014, 10:35 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 02-01-2014, 09:36 AM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 02-01-2014, 06:40 AM