- 16,237 Posts
Apple continues medical hires, could their ambitions go beyond the iWatch?
Apple has continued hiring of medical experts, nabbing Michael O'Reilly, formerly Chief Medical Officer for Masimo, to work on a number of projects for Apple, possibly including the iWatch. Masimo specializes in medical sensors, and is responsible for the iSpO2, a pulse monitor that connects to your iPhone.
Full story from the iMore Blog...
- 01-31-2014, 10:59 AM #2
Re: Apple continues medical hires, could their ambitions go beyond the iWatch?
Sounds interesting I like using heart rate to keep me informed since I got my stent put in after my accident would like to see more medical apps from Apple
Sent from my iPhone 5s Gold 64GB
- 01-31-2014, 11:01 AM #3
- 01-31-2014, 11:01 AM #4
- By that_maynard in forum AccessoriesReplies: 23Last Post: 05-06-2014, 11:58 PM
- By SeanHRCC in forum General Apple News & DiscussionReplies: 43Last Post: 02-09-2014, 01:57 PM
- By Rockdog97 in forum iPhone Apps & GamesReplies: 2Last Post: 01-31-2014, 02:57 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 01-31-2014, 06:00 AM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 1Last Post: 01-30-2014, 09:38 PM