- 16,176 Posts
AT&T will knock $100 off your bill when you add a new iPhone, iPad
AT&T is offerring a $100 bill credit to new and existing customers that add a device to their plan, including smartphones and tablets. For iPad users, this is on top of the $100 discount you get when buying a new iPad through AT&T with a two year commitment. Customers will get $100 taken off their bill for each new device they add.
The offer is open through March 31.
AT&T coverage map
Full story from the iMore Blog...
- By Tommaso Gaspari in forum iPhoneReplies: 3Last Post: 02-18-2014, 02:52 AM
- By kch50428 in forum iOS 7Replies: 14Last Post: 01-30-2014, 08:58 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 3Last Post: 01-29-2014, 04:42 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 13Last Post: 01-29-2014, 04:01 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 01-29-2014, 10:50 AM