- 16,211 Posts
Q1 2014: Apple vs. Wall Street
Last night Apple released its financial results for the holiday period, which is their Q1 of fiscal 2014. If you’re into this sort of news you already know the Street reacted very strongly to the numbers … and not in a good way. The stock tanked after hours, and as I write this morning the stock is down a whopping 7.5% on a day when the overall market (and practically every tech stock) is trading higher. Wall Street hates Apple right now. But is it justified? Were the results really that bad?
Full story from the iMore Blog...
- By metllicamilitia in forum General Apple News & DiscussionReplies: 96Last Post: 04-07-2014, 08:31 AM
- By kch50428 in forum Apple TVReplies: 2Last Post: 01-28-2014, 01:41 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 3Last Post: 01-28-2014, 05:06 AM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 01-27-2014, 11:20 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 01-27-2014, 10:10 PM