- 16,184 Posts
How to use multiple 4K displays with your MacBook Pro
I ordered a new Mac Pro but not early enough for it to arrive in a timely fashion. The three Dell UltraSharp 32 UltraHD displays I ordered to go along with it, however, arrived almost immediately. So, I did what any self-respecting geek would do — I connected them to my Retina MacBook Pro. Here's how I got it to work!
Full story from the iMore Blog...
- 01-27-2014, 11:15 AM #2
- By Just_Me_D in forum Mac OS X Lion (10.7)Replies: 3Last Post: 04-17-2015, 03:27 AM
- By Just_Me_D in forum OS X Mountain Lion (10.8)Replies: 7Last Post: 01-30-2014, 09:47 AM
- By Just_Me_D in forum Mac OS X Lion (10.7)Replies: 4Last Post: 01-29-2014, 05:45 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 01-27-2014, 11:32 AM
- By Just_Me_D in forum Mac OS X Server & XserveReplies: 1Last Post: 01-27-2014, 11:03 AM