- 16,194 Posts
Apple gets temporary reprieve from external antitrust monitor; should it be a permanent one?
Apple has been temporarily spared the presence of an external antitrust monitor, initially placed at the company as part of the judgment in the U.S. government's case against Apple regarding ebooks. Apple has been fighting to remove the monitor, Michael Bromwich, since he was placed at the company last summer. The company believes that Bromwich is a disruptive and unnecessary imposition, according to Reuters:
Full story from the iMore Blog...
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 14Last Post: 01-21-2014, 10:23 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 01-21-2014, 01:00 PM
- By Adrian Birden in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 01-21-2014, 09:24 AM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 01-21-2014, 09:00 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 01-21-2014, 08:38 AM