- 16,185 Posts
Thinner MacBooks make bigger battery problems
When it comes to batteries, Apple could do a better job. Batteries wear out. They stop holding a charge. What's worse, sometimes they fail dramatically. They swell up, distort. That's what recently happened to my wife's four-year-old white MacBook. Now the MacBook is physically damaged because of it.
Full story from the iMore Blog...
- By tedbearclaw in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 5Last Post: 01-24-2014, 10:20 PM
- By deadp1xel in forum Apple WatchReplies: 4Last Post: 01-20-2014, 07:11 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 01-16-2014, 04:45 PM
- By iOS Gravity in forum Site Feedback & HelpReplies: 3Last Post: 01-16-2014, 12:07 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 01-16-2014, 09:58 AM