- 16,194 Posts
Google grabs Nest in $3.2 billion deal; former iPod boss Fadell to stay in charge
Google has acquired Nest, the company behind the Nest learning thermostat, as well as the Protect, a smart smoke detector, for $3.2 billion. Nest will continue to exist as its own distinct brand within Google, much like Motorola, and will still be run by current CEO Tony Fadell.
Full story from the iMore Blog...
- By talkin73 in forum Jailbreaking, Unlocking, Hacks, Themes & ModsReplies: 13Last Post: 01-18-2014, 09:43 PM
- By kch50428 in forum General Apple News & DiscussionReplies: 16Last Post: 01-16-2014, 08:32 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 10Last Post: 01-14-2014, 06:30 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 01-13-2014, 09:07 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 01-13-2014, 09:03 PM