- 16,182 Posts
How many customers does Apple need before it's not a cult anymore?
We've all heard it before: that Apple users are mindless sheeple incapable of thinking for themselves. That they'll buy any polished turd because it has an Apple logo on it. That they're slavishly devoted to the brand. Apple as cult is an outmoded concept, a worn-out trope and a really lazy way to understand the company's appeal. And I'd really like to see that description of Apple stop.
Full story from the iMore Blog...
- By accactg in forum iTunesReplies: 15Last Post: 09-15-2015, 07:43 PM
- By kch50428 in forum Jailbreaking, Unlocking, Hacks, Themes & ModsReplies: 19Last Post: 05-25-2015, 10:30 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 4Last Post: 01-13-2014, 09:25 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 01-13-2014, 11:00 AM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 01-13-2014, 10:00 AM