Eyes-on with the Oculus Crystal Cove prototype and EVE: Valkyrie
At CES 2014, Oculus was demonstrating their latest virtual reality headset prototype, the Crystal Cove. What differentiates this model from what we've seen over the last year is that an array of sensors on the front of the headset transmit to a camera which is connected to the computer you're using in order to provide greater positional information. This tech enables all sorts of new interactions when bobbing and weaving your head, not just rotating it around a fixed sphere of perspective. The update also includes refinements which significantly reduce motion blurring.
Full story from the iMore Blog...
- By jmendel33 in forum iOS 7Replies: 15Last Post: 01-27-2014, 07:45 AM
- By csal80 in forum iPad AirReplies: 22Last Post: 01-16-2014, 11:56 AM
- By antony_correia11 in forum iPhone 5sReplies: 10Last Post: 01-11-2014, 07:00 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 01-11-2014, 12:44 PM
- By zidan25 in forum iPad AirReplies: 1Last Post: 01-11-2014, 11:19 AM