- 16,191 Posts
EE sign up two million new UK 4G users in 2013 - twice their target
It would appear that the UK mobile consumer is loving 4G, according to the latest statement from EE. The network - first to introduce LTE*to the UK - had a target of signing up one million subscribers in 2013, and it only took ten months to get to that goal. During the following four months a further one million folk joined EE, according to a recent press release.
Full story from the iMore Blog...
- 01-07-2014, 07:42 AM #2
Re: EE sign up two million new UK 4G users in 2013 - twice their target
Some people are easily pleased, for me it was overpriced and underperforming, with shocking allowances. Also EE are the most complained about mobile network in the UK
- By Cyclone28 in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 4Last Post: 01-11-2014, 07:56 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 01-07-2014, 08:59 AM
- By joshb303 in forum iOS 7Replies: 7Last Post: 01-07-2014, 06:37 AM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 01-07-2014, 04:30 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 01-06-2014, 03:47 PM