- 16,238 Posts
Sensoria Bluetooth-enabled socks are a runner's best friend
At CES 2014, we checked out Heapsylon, who are working on a lineup of Bluetooth-enabled clothes that are perfect for runners. First up are the socks, which have pressure sensors throughout to determine the efficiency of your strides, as well as an ankle unit to help monitor speed, heart rate, and more. On top of that, Sensoria has a bra and t-shirt with embedded sensors. Though youíll need to buy a proper monitor to plug into the shirt in order to monitor the data, itís still all fed back to the Sensoria app on your iOS device.
Full story from the iMore Blog...
- By zetainteraktiv in forum iPhone Apps & GamesReplies: 22Last Post: 01-07-2014, 05:17 AM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 01-06-2014, 08:30 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 4Last Post: 01-04-2014, 09:42 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 4Last Post: 01-03-2014, 10:00 PM
- By txmarine80 in forum OS X / macOSReplies: 3Last Post: 01-03-2014, 08:16 PM