Microsoft super-happy Windows Phone is outselling non-existant cheap iPhone!
Apple has 0% share of the under $400 phone market, yet Microsoft is ecstatic they're managing to out-sell Apple in exactly that market. Phones still feel new, even though the market is huge. In the car market, Chery outselling BMW in China wouldn't get the same kind of pickup, because it's better understood and, frankly, enjoys more mature coverage.
Full story from the iMore Blog...
- By PDADoctor in forum Apple TVReplies: 18Last Post: 01-20-2014, 05:58 AM
- By wildherre in forum iPhone 4SReplies: 6Last Post: 01-08-2014, 03:10 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 12Last Post: 01-06-2014, 11:20 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 01-06-2014, 04:51 PM
- By ae6dx in forum Jailbreaking, Unlocking, Hacks, Themes & ModsReplies: 2Last Post: 01-06-2014, 02:00 PM