The NSA eavesdrops on the iPhone with ease, says security researcher
Security researcher Jacob Appelbaum claims to have discovered what he describes as "an iPhone backdoor" exploited by the National Security Agency (NSA). Appelbaum discussed the exploit during a speech he gave at this week's Chaos Communication Congress in Hamburg, Germany, according to The Daily Dot.
Full story from the iMore Blog...
- 12-30-2013, 05:55 PM #2
- By Bj007pro in forum Site Feedback & HelpReplies: 3Last Post: 03-15-2014, 05:53 PM
- By rdiddy_25 in forum Jailbreaking, Unlocking, Hacks, Themes & ModsReplies: 5Last Post: 01-04-2014, 04:19 PM
- By tadnishida in forum VerizonReplies: 3Last Post: 12-31-2013, 12:57 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 4Last Post: 12-30-2013, 05:05 PM
- By blessed2bamommie in forum AccessoriesReplies: 1Last Post: 12-30-2013, 01:58 PM