- 16,185 Posts
Snapchat API and exploits published by hacker group, could allow users' names and phone numbers to b
It appears that Snapchat's API has been hacked, and exploits that allow a script to associate user's phone numbers, display names, user names, and account privacy level en masse have been published. An Australian hacker group calling themselves Gibson Security published details the hack this week. Snapchat's API has so far been undocumented.
Full story from the iMore Blog...
- 12-27-2013, 03:36 PM #2
- By jlw3263 in forum iPhone 5cReplies: 11Last Post: 03-29-2016, 02:15 PM
- By kunstmilch in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 7Last Post: 12-29-2013, 02:52 AM
- By Just_Me_D in forum Guides & How-To ArticlesReplies: 3Last Post: 12-28-2013, 12:20 PM
- By hapigal in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 12-28-2013, 07:46 AM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 12-27-2013, 09:50 AM