- 16,182 Posts
RSA refutes 'secret contract' deal with NSA
RSA has been essential to corporate security for years - developers of trusted cryptography techniques that serve as the lynchpin to corporate data security. Now the company - presently owned by enterprise data company EMC Corp. - is under fire following allegations it was paid by the National Security Agency (NSA) to promote the use of flawed encryption technology.
Full story from the iMore Blog...
- By fluppyboy in forum iPad mini 2Replies: 16Last Post: 01-08-2014, 07:27 AM
- By blambtn in forum iPhone 5sReplies: 38Last Post: 01-01-2014, 03:41 PM
- By maximumfitness in forum iPhone Apps & GamesReplies: 3Last Post: 12-26-2013, 04:53 AM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 3Last Post: 12-22-2013, 08:16 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 3Last Post: 12-21-2013, 11:03 PM