- 16,186 Posts
Best iPad Air keyboard case: Zagg vs. Logitech vs. Belkin!
We've been taking a look at several different keyboard cases, covers, and folios for the iPad Air. Now that we've reviewed them all individually, it's time to put them all head to head and see how each stacks up when it comes to design, duarability, keyboard layout, and more. So follow along and see which keyboard case for iPad Air, if any, reigns supreme!
Full story from the iMore Blog...
- 06-14-2014, 05:33 PM #2
Re: Best iPad Air keyboard case: Zagg vs. Logitech vs. Belkin!
I had all of these keyboards with the exception of the Logitech keyboard. I don't like the keyboard layout of the Belkin. The Zagg has the best keyboard in my opinion, but I don't like how it sits on a table. It does have a backlit keyboard that is awesome. But I actually found a keyboard that seems to be better than all of the above and is about 2/3 cheaper. I bought the Anker keyboard about two weeks ago and I have to say that it is awesome and for only $30 it is a steal.
Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
- By lee jane in forum iPadReplies: 4Last Post: 12-27-2013, 10:40 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 12-23-2013, 11:08 AM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 12-23-2013, 10:00 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 12-23-2013, 09:42 AM
- By AgentHeracles in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 12-23-2013, 08:14 AM