Why you should wait to jailbreak iOS 7

iOS Gravity

Sep 24, 2013
Visit site
Out of curiosity what are the popular goodies that you get when you jailbreak

Is it all really worth it?

Sent from my iPhone 5s Gold 64GB

No. I hate it because it crashes a lot. The only reason I got it was because my old iPhone 3G was outdated. It was the only other way I could get apps. It always gave me panic attacks when an error occurred and then I had to restore again. The only other reason was so I could unlock the phone for other networks.

kataran

Ambassador
Mar 11, 2013
Visit site
No. I hate it because it crashes a lot. The only reason I got it was because my old iPhone 3G was outdated. It was the only other way I could get apps. It always gave me panic attacks when an error occurred and then I had to restore again. The only other reason was so I could unlock the phone for other networks.

Thanks😎

I would hate to lose iOS stability but the only thing that interests me is the access to the file system I miss that with Preware with webOS

iOS Gravity

Sep 24, 2013
Visit site
Yeah. iFile was nice. I got to edit a lot of things and fool around by tricking the iPhone into thinking it was running iOS 23.

rayz336

Mar 10, 2011
Visit site
Thanks😎

I would hate to lose iOS stability but the only thing that interests me is the access to the file system I miss that with Preware with webOS

Stability hasn't been a huge issue since the iPhone 4 with jailbreak so once a new version of this jailbreak is released you shouldn't have to worry about losing stability

iEd

Banned
Jun 13, 2012
Visit site
Thanks😎

Just my personal experience with jail breaking was a lot of instability on my old 4S. Just didn't have the time to figure what the conflicts were with constant resprings. My 5S is super stable don't want to give that up.

DayThyme

Nov 29, 2013
Visit site
I'm not sure if he will just because of the lack of testing
to me what this looks like is a rivalry b/t saurik and evasion. they seem not to want to be partnered with each other any more. saurik is partnering with other jailbreak teams and evasion is trying to provide for chinese language speakers by minimizing Cydia on the eve of the iPhone release by the largest chinese cellular provider.

I think the problem is that if you want to do business in china, you have to get in bed with the devil in the sense that the chinese have an economy that is built either on piracy or the sale of the labor of their citizens at slave wages. And they run over their citizens who seek a more open society with tanks. Yeah, the devil.

kataran

Ambassador
Mar 11, 2013
Visit site
Don't use this version of the JB. Highly advise against it. IMO

Mosts definitely like I said time will tell this is a big decision for all our members to make and I need to see real world testing first before I make that leap

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2