- 16,194 Posts
Cord cut: How Apple TV, iOS, and SONOS now run my home theater
A couple of years ago I pulled the plug on cable TV. Even though my local cable company provided for à la carte channel selection - $10 basic local service, then $20 for 20 channels or $30 for 30 channels - there just wasn't enough of what I wanted and too much of what I didn't. Since then I've been using an Apple TV as my primary TV conduit. And it's been working amazingly well. Here's what I'm doing...
Full story from the iMore Blog...
- By Ujjwal Agarwal in forum iPhone 5sReplies: 18Last Post: 05-22-2015, 08:42 PM
- By boovish in forum iPhone 4Replies: 14Last Post: 05-09-2014, 05:31 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 14Last Post: 12-28-2013, 07:08 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 12-21-2013, 12:55 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 12-21-2013, 11:42 AM