Which keyboard can you type faster on - iOS 6 or iOS 7?

iOS Gravity

Sep 24, 2013
Visit site
In some apps that haven't been updated for iOS 7 do you feel like you can type faster with the older keyboard that was on iOS 6? I surely can type faster with the older keyboard. Thank you for your response. :)

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
In some apps that haven't been updated for iOS 7 do you feel like you can type faster with the older keyboard that was on iOS 6? I surely can type faster with the older keyboard. Thank you for your response. :)

Faster? I don't know. However, someone made a comment a while back about how the display seem to be a bit less responsive with iOS 7 than with iOS 6. I didn't at first, but I'm inclined to believe that person.

iOS Gravity

Sep 24, 2013
Visit site
Faster? I don't know. However, someone made a comment a while back about how the display seem to be a bit less responsive with iOS 7 than with iOS 6. I didn't at first, but I'm inclined to believe that person.

Yeah. I'm experiencing that with iOS 7.

abazigal

May 9, 2013
Visit site
I actually feel faster on the IOS7 keyboard, though it's possibly also because I am more used to it now, vs the IOS6 keyboard (where I notice I mistype more words now in apps like tapatalk which still sport the old keyboard).

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williams77