- 16,237 Posts
Sound Siphon turns your Mac apps into audio inputs
Sound Siphon is a new app for the Mac that can turn the audio output of an application into an audio input device. Normally, when making a recording on your make, using Quicktime, for instance, you'll use a microphone for audio input. What Sound Siphon allows you to do is designate your Mac, or specific applications like iTunes and Safari, as audio input devices, then record the audio from those apps with your chosen recording app.
- $29.99 - Download Now
Full story from the iMore Blog...
- By Alice Laquisha in forum iPhone Apps & GamesReplies: 4Last Post: 03-05-2014, 04:39 AM
- By jasonprice in forum iPhone 5sReplies: 9Last Post: 02-14-2014, 01:16 PM
- By pr1nce in forum General Apple News & DiscussionReplies: 10Last Post: 12-20-2013, 11:32 AM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 12-18-2013, 09:10 AM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 12-18-2013, 08:10 AM