How carriers and subsidies are more like sharks and loans
Last week AT&T's Randall Stephenson was once again repeating the familiar refrain: that Apple and the iPhone (and now other premium smartphones, like Samsung's) demand far too high an up-front price from carriers. If anyone should be charging anyone too much, dammit, it's the carriers! Jean-Louis Gasse, once of Apple, now of Allegis Capital, lays out the case for their shameless complaints in his Monday Note:
Full story from the iMore Blog...
- By Humma1978 in forum iTunesReplies: 6Last Post: 12-16-2013, 12:16 PM
- By pr1nce in forum Guides & How-To ArticlesReplies: 4Last Post: 12-16-2013, 10:53 AM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 12-16-2013, 08:20 AM
- By cyberpaw in forum Displays & PeripheralsReplies: 9Last Post: 12-15-2013, 04:01 PM
- By amy and seren in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 6Last Post: 12-15-2013, 02:37 PM