- 16,182 Posts
Apple making gains in China even before China Mobile deal
Tim Cook has predicted that, eventually, China would become Apple's largest market. So far so good. According to a study by Counterpoint, which is referenced in this post by Marketwatch, Apple’s share of the smartphone market in China rose to 12% in October. This is up from only 3% in September, which is an incredible increase.
Based on the pace of growth of iPhone sales in China Counterpoint said:
This might allow Apple to even reach the No. 1 smartphone player in December or January in China.
Full story from the iMore Blog...
- 12-14-2013, 03:19 PM #2
Re: Apple making gains in China even before China Mobile deal
Hummm, I'm kinda selfish (just kidding), does this mean it will be harder to get a "new" iphone 6+ when first released, because Apple is notorious for only putting out a few devices when a "new" iphone is released
- By Cham-Cham in forum iPhone Apps & GamesReplies: 6Last Post: 01-29-2014, 01:36 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 12-13-2013, 09:40 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 12-13-2013, 06:47 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 12-13-2013, 05:20 PM
- By IamJAd in forum OS X Mavericks (10.9)Replies: 1Last Post: 12-13-2013, 05:04 PM