- 16,185 Posts
FCC, carriers, come to an agreement on phone unlocking
The Federal Communications Commission has made an agreement with five major national cellular carriers on principles that will allow customers to easily unlock their phones. The deal, with Verizon Wireless, AT&T, Sprint, T-Mobile US, and US Cellular, stipulates when carries would need to allow for phones to be unlocked, among other things.
Full story from the iMore Blog...
- By eastbayrae in forum Marketplace ArchiveReplies: 7Last Post: 12-19-2013, 11:04 AM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 12-12-2013, 02:20 PM
- By Emma Mae in forum iPhone 4Replies: 3Last Post: 12-12-2013, 01:32 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 12-12-2013, 01:32 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 12-12-2013, 01:20 PM