- 16,213 Posts
Forget $700. I think Apple is going past $1000. Just donít ask me when.
Appleís stock price has been on a tear since July. Weíve watched it climb from less than $400 to $564 as of this morning. Iím seeing plenty of articles discussing the likelihood of Apple returning to its previous highs of about $700 but itís lot like any of this is being driven by major news. From where I sit Apple financial news hasnít been anything terribly exciting lately. Weíve seen a couple of quarterly reports and some pretty normal announcements about how many new iPhone models sold on launch weekend. Weíve seen the new iPad Air rollout and weíre seeing analysts speculate about how many will be sold this Christmas season.
Full story from the iMore Blog...
- By iSlogan in forum iPhone 5sReplies: 25Last Post: 01-07-2014, 04:29 AM
- By iOS Gravity in forum iPhone Apps & GamesReplies: 10Last Post: 12-16-2013, 09:08 PM
- By nandosk8 in forum iPhone Apps & GamesReplies: 4Last Post: 12-11-2013, 11:28 PM
- By galaxyboy in forum General Apple News & DiscussionReplies: 2Last Post: 12-10-2013, 02:51 PM
- By nandosk8 in forum iOS 7Replies: 1Last Post: 12-10-2013, 12:49 PM