- 16,173 Posts
Is having an Apple TV enough to cancel cable or satellite TV?
Over the past few years now there has been an ongoing rumor that Apple may be looking into getting into the TV business and with that there's been the obvious rumors of dealings with content companies and cable providers. That said though, there has been an increasing amount of cord cutting happening as well these days wherein people are killing off their cable and satellite packages and just simply going with*broadband-only connections and getting all of their content online.
Full story from the iMore Blog...
- 12-09-2013, 11:03 PM #2
- 12-10-2013, 02:31 AM #3
- 12-10-2013, 04:23 AM #4
- 12-10-2013, 01:05 PM #5
- 12-10-2013, 01:58 PM #6
- By oscaramzz in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 12-06-2013, 05:28 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 12-06-2013, 04:52 PM
- By robclif4d in forum iPhone Apps & GamesReplies: 1Last Post: 12-06-2013, 03:54 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 12-06-2013, 03:00 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 12-06-2013, 12:50 PM