- 16,184 Posts
Apple ebook bench called out as 'offensive to the rule of law and a disgrace to the judiciary'
The Wall Street Journal began the year making me wonder if they'd thrown journalistic integrity out the window in an effort to ride the Apple is Doomed train into clickbait history, and now they're ending it with about as pro an Apple opinion piece as possible. In the piece, which appears without byline, the WSJ calls Judge Denise Cote "abusive" and the special prosecutor a "friend" who is "besieging" Apple in an arrangement that's "flatly unconstitutional". And that's not the worst of it:
Full story from the iMore Blog...
- By ragulto in forum iPhone 5sReplies: 54Last Post: 01-02-2014, 02:55 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 4Last Post: 12-10-2013, 01:13 PM
- By Worthit for iphone in forum iPhone Apps & GamesReplies: 4Last Post: 12-10-2013, 03:35 AM
- By sybarite_abhi in forum iOS 7Replies: 6Last Post: 12-06-2013, 09:57 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 1Last Post: 12-06-2013, 12:31 PM