- 16,212 Posts
Tim Cook's iPad Christmas starts early
Tim Cook made a memorable comment on the last Apple quarterly conference call. He said it would be an iPad Christmas. With exactly 3 weeks before the jolly holiday, iPad interest seems to be solid, and I suspect Tim Cook will be proven correct. This morning mobile analytics firm Localytics shared some interesting data. They tracked usage of a variety of tablets and smartphones from Black Friday to Cyber Monday and compared the data against the prior week. And guess what?
Full story from the iMore Blog...
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 14Last Post: 08-11-2016, 09:27 PM
- By Elizabeth2 in forum Wallpapers & RingtonesReplies: 15Last Post: 12-23-2013, 10:50 PM
- By candy84 in forum iPad AirReplies: 31Last Post: 12-22-2013, 08:38 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 3Last Post: 12-05-2013, 05:50 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 12-05-2013, 04:20 PM