- 16,209 Posts
Amazon jumps on the Apple mocking bandwagon with latest Kindle Fire ad
Apple mocking seems to be the hot trend among rival manufacturers of late, and the latest to jump on that bandwagon is Amazon with this, the latest ad for the Kindle Fire HDX 8.9. Can you tell who it's parodying? As with all efforts in this regard, the point comes across that the rival tablet is somehow better than the iPad Air based on a smattering of hardware or software features.
Full story from the iMore Blog...
- 12-02-2013, 08:46 AM #2
Re: Amazon jumps on the Apple mocking bandwagon with latest Kindle Fire ad
I saw this commercial last night. I believe it was during a 60 Minutes interview with Jeff Bezos.
I like Amazon. I shop through them all the time and I have a Kindle Paperwhite. From what was said in the interview they break even on the Kindle Fire on purpose to keep the price lower. I'm sure it's a great device but in no way would it replace my iPad.
As far as the advertisement. I haven't seen any product bashing from Apple since the I'm a Mac I'm a PC campaign and that wasn't directed toward any particular company or computer.
All a consumer has to do is a little research to find out which tablet is truly best for them. But companies that bash don't want you do that. They want you to believe their commercials which may be true. Lighter and cheaper doesn't mean it's the best tablet. Just lighter and cheaper. A spiral notebook is also lighter and cheaper.
- By cjohn4043 in forum General Apple News & DiscussionReplies: 105Last Post: 04-06-2014, 06:58 AM
- By mohsinkhan35 in forum iPhone 4SReplies: 8Last Post: 01-04-2014, 02:54 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 12-02-2013, 09:15 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 12-02-2013, 06:02 AM
- By sameep007 in forum Jailbreaking, Unlocking, Hacks, Themes & ModsReplies: 1Last Post: 12-02-2013, 03:06 AM