Control Center: The ultimate guide
Control Center, which launched with iOS 7, makes it easier than ever to toggle Airplane mode, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, Do Not Disturb, and Orientation Lock, to adjust brightness, to control media playback, to get to AirDrop, and AirPlay, and turn on flashlight, and to get to Timer, Calculator, and Camera. It sounds simple because it is, but there are still a few tricks and settings worth knowing about!
Full story from the iMore Blog...
- 11-29-2013, 03:49 PM #2
- 11-29-2013, 04:04 PM #3
- 11-30-2013, 09:34 AM #4
- 11-30-2013, 03:48 PM #5
- By Speedygi in forum General Apple News & DiscussionReplies: 37Last Post: 01-15-2014, 02:59 PM
- By kaitlin4599 in forum Jailbreaking, Unlocking, Hacks, Themes & ModsReplies: 7Last Post: 12-05-2013, 07:13 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 11-29-2013, 08:30 AM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 1Last Post: 11-28-2013, 11:11 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 11-28-2013, 08:30 PM