Apple says overseer out of order, judge out of order, entire ebooks case out of order!
U.S. District Judge Denise Cote smacked Apple down in the federal ebook anti-trust investigation like they'd insulted her mother, she appointed former inspector general Michael Bromwich to watch them like a hawk, lest they dare offend again. Now, however, it's Apple who's claiming offense, and suggesting the court has crossed the line from judge to prosecutor. Philip Elmer-DeWitt writing for Fortune:
Full story from the iMore Blog...
- By jsntrenkler in forum iMessageReplies: 20Last Post: 03-11-2015, 03:31 AM
- By Speedygi in forum General Apple News & DiscussionReplies: 37Last Post: 01-15-2014, 02:59 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 11-29-2013, 08:30 AM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 1Last Post: 11-28-2013, 11:11 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 11-28-2013, 08:30 PM