- 16,185 Posts
QuizUp developer Plain Vanilla fixes server issues that left user data vulnerable
Plain Vanilla, the developers behind QuizUp, has fixed the server side issues that caused data to be transmitted unprotected to the QuizUp servers. An update to the iPhone app should fix issues there. It appears that at least some of the major problems, including data being transmitted unprotected, have been fixed.
Full story from the iMore Blog...
- By jsntrenkler in forum iOS 7Replies: 3Last Post: 01-07-2014, 09:00 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 11-26-2013, 09:33 AM
- By ios4ever in forum Jailbreaking, Unlocking, Hacks, Themes & ModsReplies: 1Last Post: 11-26-2013, 02:19 AM
- By ios4ever in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 11-26-2013, 02:19 AM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 11-25-2013, 01:10 PM