Is the iPhone 4S still a good phone?

iMore.com

Administrator
Nov 15, 2013
Visit site

iphone_4s_hero_4x3.jpg

With the release of the iPhone 5, iPhone 5s and finally, the iPhone 5c*there's always that 'I must upgrade to the latest' feeling out there but there's still plenty of folks wondering if the iPhone 4S is still a good device to purchase, given that carriers that still offer them are giving them away and resale sites like Craigslist, Kijiji and others have plenty of them for sale.

Full story from the iMore Blog...

luckie8

Nov 20, 2013
Visit site
I'm still using my 4S until I'm eligible for an upgrade next month and so far, this phone has never let me down

dkhmwilliams

May 10, 2013
Visit site
I think that is one of the great things about Apple devices, they stay relevant for a long time. If I had to, I would definitely rock a 4S and not be bothered by it.

John Yester

Moderator Team Leader
Ambassador
May 23, 2012
Visit site
To me the 4s was built damn solid! That iPhone could take a beating, that's for sure... But ya we have to eveolve and move on,, but there are still people using 3GS :)

cobra302

Sep 24, 2008
Visit site
With the 30 pin being obsolete at this point, I think you're better off getting the 5C if you are looking to save money. Even at free, 2 years locked into a potentially 3 generation old product (5 by the time you can upgrade) just isnt too smart in my opinion.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FallDesigner