- 16,238 Posts
Apple buys PrimeSense: is 3D gesture support in the Mac or iPad's future?
Apple has acquired PrimeSense, a leading developer of 3D sensors that's best known for their role for creating the technology that powers the Kinect interface for Microsoft's Xbox 360 video game console. Does this mean that Macs or iPhones will be getting their own Kinects? Unlikely. But PrimeSense's acquisition may give us some insight to the future of gestures on the Mac and iOS platforms.
Full story from the iMore Blog...
- By EmceeGeek in forum Guides & How-To ArticlesReplies: 7Last Post: 11-27-2013, 09:32 PM
- By jkeitz in forum iOS 7Replies: 3Last Post: 11-27-2013, 10:26 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 4Last Post: 11-25-2013, 05:54 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 11-25-2013, 03:40 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 11-25-2013, 02:56 PM