- 16,182 Posts
Best recipe and cooking apps for iPad: Zest, Evernote Food, Food52, and more!
Whether you're looking for just the right recipe for the holidays, or you want to just want to add some variety to what you cook in your home, there is no shortage of cooking and recipe apps for iPad in the App Store. From apps that can show you videos of how to prepare every foods to those that cater specifically to holiday cooking, there's no denying that the iPad makes for a great kitchen companion. Finding the best ones, however, can be greater than any kitchen challenge. Here are my favorites!
Full story from the iMore Blog...
- By LunarMoon in forum iPhone Apps & GamesReplies: 3Last Post: 05-11-2014, 12:51 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 6Last Post: 11-22-2013, 08:42 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 1Last Post: 11-22-2013, 03:09 PM
- By amymoerbe in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 11-22-2013, 11:50 AM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 11-22-2013, 11:10 AM