John Carmack leaves Id Software; goes full time at Oculus
The words "John Carmack" and "Id Software" are practically synonymous with each other; Carmack is a company co-founder and the legendary game programmer behind the 3D engine technology used in Doom, Quake, Rage and their various sequels. But those days have come to an end, for Carmack has resigned his position as tech director at Id Software, according to Gamasutra.
Full story from the iMore Blog...
- By jsntrenkler in forum iPhone 5sReplies: 59Last Post: 11-26-2013, 03:04 AM
- By Chris Parsons in forum iPhone 5Replies: 3Last Post: 11-23-2013, 05:19 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 3Last Post: 11-22-2013, 02:49 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 11-22-2013, 01:40 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 11-21-2013, 01:20 PM