- 16,184 Posts
Having issues getting AT&T data on your new iPad Air or iPad mini with Retina display? Here's what
If you're having issues getting an AT&T data plan added to your iPad Air or iPad mini with Retina display, you aren't alone! Lots of people have expressed frustration with the built-in account management tool that comes stock on all AT&T model iPads. We've reached out to AT&T and done a little homework ourselves. So if you're having issues, follow along and we'll help you get up and running in no time!
Full story from the iMore Blog...
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 11Last Post: 01-12-2014, 08:08 PM
- By thewbp in forum iPhone Apps & GamesReplies: 7Last Post: 11-20-2013, 05:07 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 4Last Post: 11-19-2013, 01:11 PM
- By andrew89898 in forum Jailbreaking, Unlocking, Hacks, Themes & ModsReplies: 1Last Post: 11-19-2013, 12:35 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 11-19-2013, 12:10 PM