iMessage on iPad not showing sent messages
We have our iPad signed in with our daughters iCloud account so that we can monitor her text. The iMessage is on her account and set to send and receive with her email and her phone number. Just recently it won't show the messages she sends...but we can see the messages others are amending her. I have turned iMessage on and off. I have unchecked the phone number and the email and tried again. I have also updated the iPad. Still isn't working. !???
- 06-23-2016, 01:28 PM #2
- 06-23-2016, 02:06 PM #3
- 5,521 Posts
Re: Why isn't iMessage on my iPad showing sent messages?
In Settings -> Messages -> Send & Receive, look at "start new conversations from" and make sure that number/account is also enabled on the iPad. It also might help to go to Settings -> Messages -> Text Message Forwarding and add the iPad to that list.
- By iMore Question in forum iPhone SEReplies: 4Last Post: 06-21-2016, 05:31 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 06-19-2016, 01:28 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 06-19-2016, 12:30 PM
- By iMore Question in forum General Apple News & DiscussionReplies: 1Last Post: 06-19-2016, 08:45 AM
- By iMore Question in forum iCloudReplies: 0Last Post: 06-19-2016, 08:00 AM