- iMore Nanite
- 1 Posts
Apple ID same for Iphone and Ipad? Questions?
My husband has his iphone 6s and ipad set with the same apple id. I feel like some of the imessages are not coming through to the ipad. I have researched and checked all settings and feel they are correct. I see messages from me and a few people but I feel he is texting more than what is coming across. If he were to delete imessages from his iphone would it then automatically delete them messages off of the ipad? I know that he can delete his safari browser history and it deletes it from the ipad so I was thinking the same would happen with the imessages.
- Best AnswerJun 15 2016 | 8:32 am EDT
All iMessages will not completely sync over to other iOS devices, especially when one device is not connected to the Internet.
- 06-15-2016, 08:32 AM #2
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 2Last Post: 06-15-2016, 06:26 AM
- By iMore Question in forum iPhone 6Replies: 3Last Post: 06-15-2016, 06:05 AM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 06-15-2016, 12:30 AM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 06-15-2016, 12:12 AM
- By cessex in forum General Apple News & DiscussionReplies: 2Last Post: 06-14-2016, 10:26 PM