Force message to go as SMS?
At the end of each month my girlfriend turns off her data when the limit is coming up so whenever I send her a message (or anyone with an iphone) she'll only get them when she's back on wifi.
But all the messages go through as 'delivered' because her ipad is sat at home on the wifi!
Also I can't get the option once a message has 'delivered' to send as a text message.
- 06-02-2016, 09:39 AM #2
Re: Force message to go as SMS?
The blue bubble doesn't say send as SMS because the imessage has already delivered to her ipad and I don't want to toggle the imessage to SMS becasue then I won't be sending imessages to other people.
Is there a way to stop the ipad receiving the message meant for the phone number?
- By iMore Question in forum General Apple News & DiscussionReplies: 1Last Post: 06-03-2016, 04:55 PM
- By iMore Question in forum General Apple News & DiscussionReplies: 2Last Post: 06-03-2016, 11:06 AM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 06-02-2016, 08:12 AM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 06-02-2016, 06:12 AM
- By iMore Question in forum MacBook ProReplies: 1Last Post: 06-02-2016, 05:41 AM