Why do some of my texts are blue iMessages I know
But some of my texts are green how can I get rid of the green Tex
For I find the green texts don't always go through and I press the
Retry button but it still doesn't go through how can I change over to
- 10-24-2015, 09:49 AM #2
- 10-24-2015, 10:32 AM #3
- 25,842 Posts
Re: Why do some of my texts are blue iMessages I know
Blue is iMessage between iPhones/iPads. Green is when you text someone who does not have iPhone/iPad. They may use Android. Regardless, your green text should go through. You might try Reset Network Settings.
Reset Network Settings Settings>General>Reset>Tap Reset Network Settings. You may need to enter your wifi passcode back in afterwards.
- By circlez in forum Apple WatchReplies: 28Last Post: 11-24-2015, 08:00 PM
- By iMore Question in forum MacBook ProReplies: 2Last Post: 11-15-2015, 02:07 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Apple HardwareReplies: 2Last Post: 10-24-2015, 10:37 AM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 10-24-2015, 09:12 AM
- By iMore Question in forum iCloudReplies: 2Last Post: 10-24-2015, 08:01 AM