Message: option to reply and not reply all
I get an incoming iMessage to multiple recipients. I would like to just reply to sender or maybe some selected recipients of that message. Unfortunately I can only reply to all recipients Or go find the senders pcontact info and then send a separate msg to the sender.
- 09-02-2015, 10:10 AM #2Banned
- 6,101 Posts
Re: Message: option to reply and not reply all
There are ways to do what you want, but they involved extra steps.
- You can create a new message/message group and reply there.
- You can remove (or add) recipients to the existing group message, but the changes affect the entire group going forward. To do this, tap the Details button in the upper right corner. To add recipients, tap the + Add Contact button below the group member list. To remove a contact from the group thread, slide the name of the person to be removed to the left and tap the Delete button that appears.
- By Jwan ph in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 3Last Post: 09-02-2015, 11:22 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 09-02-2015, 09:55 AM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 09-02-2015, 09:51 AM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 09-02-2015, 09:22 AM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 09-02-2015, 05:12 AM