Imessages on a new phone, can they transfer
Can I move my imessages to my new phone?
- 07-13-2015, 11:39 AM #2
- 07-13-2015, 11:54 AM #3
- 07-13-2015, 01:34 PM #4
- 25,100 Posts
Re: Imessages on a new phone, can they transfer
Old messages are not that important to me. So I like to set up new phones as new, rather than from a back up. They tend to run better and have fewer issues. You only lose your old messages and some game saves. Photos in Dropbox. Contacts, notes, Calendar, Reminders and etc sync back when you sign in to iCloud and toggle stuff on. So the question is, "How important are the messages?" And messages can be forwarded to your email address and kept safe there.
- By Ledsteplin in forum Apple MusicReplies: 1347Last Post: Today, 09:44 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 07-13-2015, 06:38 PM
- By iMore Question in forum General Apple News & DiscussionReplies: 1Last Post: 07-13-2015, 01:50 PM
- By pjbaird in forum iOS 9Replies: 1Last Post: 07-13-2015, 12:02 PM
- By zjdelms in forum Jailbreaking, Unlocking, Hacks, Themes & ModsReplies: 1Last Post: 07-13-2015, 09:18 AM